WATER HEATER REPAIR
WATER HEATER REPAIR
IN CASTLE ROCK, CO
Serving Douglas County and Surrounding Communities
When you turn the hot water tap on the shower or the kitchen sink, you probably don’t think too much about how the water gets to the tap. You just know that it does. When that doesn’t happen, it can cause your dishes and laundry to back up or make you take a cold shower on a brisk Colorado morning. Worse, you might wake up to a basement or utility room full of standing water and a leak in your water tank. That’s where we can help. Give Patriot Pros a call today and we will get your hot water heater taken care of.
Residential Plumbing Services
- 24 Hour Plumber Emergency Services
- Whole House Water Purification Systems
- Burst Pipe Repair
- Sewer Line Repairs
- Gas Line Services
- Water Heater Services
- Water Heater Repair
- Septic Services
- Drain Cleaning
- Drain Cleaning & Hydrojetting
Common water heating system repairs
Patriot Pros Plumbing, Heating and Cooling is skilled at repairing all types of water heating systems. Plus, we’re available 24/7, because we realize that water heater problems don’t just happen between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. There are a number of things that can cause your water heating system to malfunction. Some of the most common of things include…
- A faulty thermocouple. This can prevent your water heater from producing heated water.
- A bad pilot control value. Another reason your water heater may not be giving you the hot water you need.
- A worn out heating element. And, of course, if the heating element on the system isn’t working, you’re not going to get hot water.
- A smelly tank. A rotten egg smell usually means that your tank has become contaminated with bacteria. Flushing and cleaning the tank will almost always resolve this problem.
- A noisy water tank. A noisy tank can be caused by sediment in the bottom of the tank rattling around. It might also be due to a heating element that is about to burn out.
- A tank that leaks from the bottom. A water tank that is leaking water all over your floor has likely corroded at the base and will need to be replaced. Since the typical tank holds between 30 and 60 gallons of water, this isn’t a repair you want to wait on. We suggest you call us immediately.
- A tank that leaks from the top. A water tank that leaks from the top is not as critical an issue as a bottom-leaking tank. This problem is generally due to poorly-connected pipes or ill-fitting valves.
See our Specials and Coupons!
Services we offer in Castle Rock CO
At Patriot Pros Plumbing, Heating and Cooling, we service a broad range of water heating systems. Whether you have a conventional water tank or a newer tankless system, we can make sure that it’s kept running smoothly and efficiently. Just a few of the services we offer include…
- Water heater installation. Tankless systems, especially, require an experienced professional to make sure that system is set up correctly.
- Water heater maintenance. Minerals and other elements in the water can collect the base of a traditional water tank, especially if you use a well for your water. We can drain and clean your tank so that it will last longer.
- Water heater repair. If your water heating system isn’t producing heated water, or if it’s noisy, smelly or leaking water, we can help.
- Emergency water heater service. For serious repairs, we are available 24/7.
About Patriot Pros in Castle Rock CO
Patriot Pros Plumbing, Heating and Cooling has been helping central Colorado home and business owners with their HVAC and water heating needs for more than a decade. We’re your neighbors and are proud of the reputation for great customer service we’ve earned over the years. In addition to installing, maintaining and repairing your water heating system, we can help you with your heating and air conditioning needs as well as with radiant heated floors, ductwork repair and cleaning, and maintaining good indoor air quality in your home. We don’t just work on home systems. We’re happy to help you with heating and cooling your barn, your garage or other building on your property.
To learn more about keeping your water heater in good working order and/or to schedule a service appointment, contact us at (insert contact info) today. In addition to Castle Rock, we service the entire Douglas County area.
Yes, at Patriot Pros, we train constantly so we are able to know everything there is to know about your heating, plumbing, air, and electrical. We are the Experts. So when you hire a Patriot Pros professional you can be sure that you will get to the root of the problem — because when WE KNOW — YOU KNOW.
WHETHER IT’S PLUMBING, HEATING OR COOLING
We’re dedicated to your indoor comfort needs!
All Technicians Require a Background Check
No Hassle, Upfront Pricing, Given Before Work Is Started
We're Available 24/7, 365 Days a Year
Maintenance Plans Available for Your Budget
Your Satisfaction is 100% Guaranteed
Contact Us Today
PROVIDING QUALITY & PROFESSIONAL WORK SINCE 1997
Patriot Pros Plumbing, Heating, Air & Electric
Office (720) 897-5559
Scheduling (720) 358-2068
License # MP.00189260
Proud Member of