Water Heater Repair In Castle Rock, CO
PLUMBING & DRAINS
CONTACT US TODAY
Our Commitment to Community
Learn more about our charity donations and fundraising events!
Water Heater Repair In Castle Rock, CO
When you turn the hot water tap on the shower or the kitchen sink, you probably don’t think too much about how the water gets to the tap. You just know that it does. When that doesn’t happen, it can cause your dishes and laundry to back up or make you take a cold shower on a brisk Colorado morning. Worse, you might wake up to a basement or utility room full of standing water and a leak in your water tank. That’s where we can help.
If your water heater isn’t performing the way it used to and you need a professional opinion, call Patriot Pros Plumbing, Drains, Heating, and Air at (720) 897-5559.
Common water heating system repairs
Patriot Pros Plumbing, Heating and Cooling is skilled at repairing all types of water heating systems. Plus, we’re available 24/7, because we realize that water heater problems don’t just happen between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. There are a number of things that can cause your water heating system to malfunction. Some of the most common of things include…
- A faulty thermocouple. This can prevent your water heater from producing heated water.
- A bad pilot control value. Another reason your water heater may not be giving you the hot water you need.
- A worn out heating element. And, of course, if the heating element on the system isn’t working, you’re not going to get hot water.
- A smelly tank. A rotten egg smell usually means that your tank has become contaminated with bacteria. Flushing and cleaning the tank will almost always resolve this problem.
- A noisy water tank. A noisy tank can be caused by sediment in the bottom of the tank rattling around. It might also be due to a heating element that is about to burn out.
- A tank that leaks from the bottom. A water tank that is leaking water all over your floor has likely corroded at the base and will need to be replaced. Since the typical tank holds between 30 and 60 gallons of water, this isn’t a repair you want to wait on. We suggest you call us immediately.
- A tank that leaks from the top. A water tank that leaks from the top is not as critical an issue as a bottom-leaking tank. This problem is generally due to poorly-connected pipes or ill-fitting valves.
Services we offer in Castle Rock CO
At Patriot Pros Plumbing, Heating and Cooling, we service a broad range of water heating systems. Whether you have a conventional water tank or a newer tankless system, we can make sure that it’s kept running smoothly and efficiently. Just a few of the services we offer include…
- Water heater installation. Tankless systems, especially, require an experienced professional to make sure that system is set up correctly.
- Water heater maintenance. Minerals and other elements in the water can collect the base of a traditional water tank, especially if you use a well for your water. We can drain and clean your tank so that it will last longer.
- Water heater repair. If your water heating system isn’t producing heated water, or if it’s noisy, smelly or leaking water, we can help.
- Emergency water heater service. For serious repairs, we are available 24/7.
About Patriot Pros in Castle Rock CO
Patriot Pros Plumbing, Heating and Cooling has been helping central Colorado home and business owners with their HVAC and water heating needs for more than a decade. We’re your neighbors and are proud of the reputation for great customer service we’ve earned over the years. In addition to installing, maintaining and repairing your water heating system, we can help you with your heating and air conditioning needs as well as with radiant heated floors, ductwork repair and cleaning, and maintaining good indoor air quality in your home. We don’t just work on home systems. We’re happy to help you with heating and cooling your barn, your garage or other building on your property.
To learn more about keeping your water heater in good working order and/or to schedule a service appointment, contact us at (insert contact info) today. In addition to Castle Rock, we service the entire Douglas County area.
If your water heater is giving you trouble and you need professional advice on what to do next, contact Patriot Pros for expert water heater repair or installation in Castle Rock, CO and the surrounding areas throughout Douglas County.
Yes, at Patriot Pros, we train constantly so we are able to know everything there is to know about your heating, plumbing, air, and electrical. We are the Experts. So when you hire a Patriot Pros professional you can be sure that you will get to the root of the problem — because when WE KNOW — YOU KNOW.
DON’T TAKE OUR WORD FOR IT
Our Past Customers Are Our Best Advocates
“Family owned and operated”
“Patriot pros is very professional, and go the extra mile in keeping your house clean.”
“I love Patriot Pros! Everyone with whom I have interacted over the years has been professional, courteous and knowledgeable.”
“Such a community-minded local business.”
“I love this company.”
“Honest, professional and knew exactly what to look for.”
“The men and women who work for Patriot Pros exemplify the definition of customer service in a multitude of ways.”
“Patriot Pros, Javier, and Tegan are ROCK STARS!”
“Quick and efficient and appreciate all the extras they do.”
“Excellent friendly and knowledgeable staff!”
“I'm a completely satisfied customer.”
“He went the extra mile to make it unobtrusive and look very professional.”
“We loved the services and the people of this company.”
“Very attentive staff.”
“We would like to salute Patriot Pros for their outstanding community spirit and willingness to always help their community.”
See All of Our Service Areas
in Castle Rock, Douglas County and surrounding areas.
Money Saving Coupons
giving you an opportunity to capitalize on a chance to save some change.
Our President’s Club
maintenance membership offering more benefits, reminders and conveniences.